23 November 2009

Falling Behind, Getting Ahead

Well, I haven't been doing as well as I would have liked in keeping this blog updated on what's been happening.

So, quick overview of the past couple weeks.

Oxford forms all turned in.
UK Visa applied for.
Many long papers.
Many long papers finished after many late nights.
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Children of Men. Inglorious Basterds.
Cleaning up cat poop at the animal shelter.
Getting a caffiene pill for a biological psych lab study.
Getting involved in creating a mission statement for the planning and development of a campus run farm.
Vegan thanksgiving.
Warm covers on cold nights.

A small break, two weeks of school, then winter break, then Oxford.

I'm noticing that right now many things seem to be counting down to going to Oxford or culminating in going there. Will it be all that it's being built up to be? What exactly am I expecting when I study abroad?

I will think about this. And hopefully remember to share it with you, loyal reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment