14 February 2010

Since the 9th, Pt. 1 (I saw David Bowie)

In order to make this a little more manageable for me and you am going to break up the past week-ish (still not updating more regularly) into a couple sections.

Because of our upcoming trip to Venice, I have needed to get my papers, for Magic especially, done earlier so that I'm not rushing after we get back. So I read a lot. I was in the library and doing research for much of the time. I got to read in Duke Humphrey's library again and discovered a courtyard next to the library (but only through a window). It was very meta-Duke Humphrey, because I was reading about him and his relation to astrology inside his library. Pretty cool.

 We (Tess, Ally, and I) watched Labyrinth, which is where I saw David Bowie, ha ha. I really enjoyed watching it; it was delightfully cheesy and pretty funny. I really liked all the different creatures and the characters were over-the-top enough for them all to fit together.  

I finished that paper on Astrology today, which is good. Next post will be about mine and Tess' walk in University parks (of which there are pictures) and the lecture on sex blogging we attended on Friday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment